Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Friday, January 9, 2009

We got a puppy!

How did this happen? I keep asking myself this question. Sure, the puppy is cute enough but do I really have time? I guess I will have to. Cory got it in his head that we were getting a fish for Cayman. We got in the car and drove to Birdworld. Cayman loves puppies and so of course we had to let her look at them. Cory comes over and says to come look at this one puppy. Its really cute and affordable. Right! So off we go to look and sure enough, it is so cute. A shitzapoo puppy only 3 months old. Cayman fell in love, I did too. So what is at our home now? Yup, a little puppy. I guess being pregnant and potty training a 2 year old needed some new challenges with potty training a puppy and thats what I signed up for.
Cayman has had the most fun with this little puppy. We named him Buddy. I am posting a few pictures of him and as you can see...Cayman is all smiles.




Also this week I had my first doctors appointment for the baby and we got an ultrasound. I can't believe how clear I can see the little one inside me. I am only 9 weeks along, and in 8 more weeks we can find out the gender. We are so excited. I have only been tired in the afternoons and a little nauseous in the evening from my prenatal vitamin. How wonderful to have another baby on the way! I know Cayman will love her new sibling.

5 comments:

Nicol's Up North said...

Congrats on the baby. How exciting for you guys!!

Missy said...

How fun!! I want a puppy but I don't think I could handle it!! I am so excited for you and the new baby...makes me want one :) Give me a couple more months...hope you are doin good. Love ya

Maines said...

WOW!! I never would have guessed after the first experience! He is so cute. How big will he get? Bear is a shiztupoo too and we absolutely love him. I really dont think there is a cuter dog. Good luck with the potty training!! So fun!!

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

Congrats on the puppy and the baby! We are so happy for you!

C.J. and Jackie said...

Wow a puppy!!! That is crazy!!! I bet Cayman has so much fun with Buddy, it would be really sad if you gave him away.