Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Look what I did!

The other night while I was at work I got a picture message text from Cory showing Cooper standing on this green laundry basket.
He has been doing that for the last couple days so I didn't know why he was sending this to me. Then I noticed something inside the basket...Cayman. She was trapped and Cooper was standing on top! She was yelling for Cory to come help her. Cooper thought he was really funny and you can see it on his face.It was pretty cute! Cooper does love to stand on anything that he can. He is pretty daring.
Here is Cayman at one of her ballet classes with her friend. She loves to dance.

I have been searching for a shabby cute vanity chair to go with a vanity I have been working on. I was so excited to find this on Ksl for 15 bucks.....needs some work and we fixed it up.Cayman wanted it purple and we picked out some fabric for the seat. Here is our finished product....
And it goes with this....I have been a little crafty lately, here is what I have been working on. I got this old vanity from my neighbor. It was dark chocolate brown and I just knew I could make it cute for Cayman. I didn't get any pictures of it before I painted it. We painted it pink and the lights really work. They also have a dimmer switch so they can be really bright, or dim. Love it!
This is the finished product, chair and all. I am quite happy with the results!
Here is my cute baby, drool and all!

No comments: