Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Caymans pink room!

This past week was busy spent by lots of painting! I decided to redo Caymans room in pinks and whites instead of reds. It was time consuming and tiring, but I did it! Cory was out of town and I got busy to work repainting all her wood crafts that are on the walls.I also made green cupcakes and Wednesday night, Connie and I took the kids to dinner at Texas Rodehouse. We came home and then Connie had a sleepover. We watched Despicable Me and had popcorn. We painted our nails green for St. Patricks day. Thursday morning I made a green breakfast of green eggs, green pancakes, and green orange julius. Delicious!! Later that morning, my sister Alli came over and helped me prime and paint Caymans wall and then we painted it Watermelon smoothie pink. It turned our really cute. We went to Mcdonalds for a lunch break with the kids and then my brother Ryan surprised us by showing up. He spent a little time at our house visiting and playing with the kids. Thanks to Alli for helping me paint!! Connie had taken some curtains we had, and added some ribbons to them to make them match the room a little better. The ribbon added some color and turned out very cute.She brought them over when she was done and I went to work putting the final touches on the room. I had my neighbor make a vinyl sign to put over Caymans bed. The finished product is very girlie and pink!! I love it! And Cayman loves it!!
Here are a few before pics of what her room was like.


I was in the kitchen cleaning, when I noticed these 2 on the chair reading books together. Melted my heart and I love them so much!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

the room looks awesome! nice work

Paul and Alli Watson said...

It turned out really cute! I definitely love it!

Maines said...

So cute July! That must have been a lot of work!

ChadandJess said...

Super cute room. Come and decorate the bedrooms in my house.