Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

September fun!


Lots of excitement this month.  Cooper started School at Orchard Elementary. He was so excited to go.  This is where Cayman had her preschool so Cooper knew the teachers and wasn't scared.
 Here he is coming down the steps to wait for me.
 Being a nice little boy waiting. What a cutie!  He also started potty training and is doing pretty well. We have a few accidents of number 2 still but number 1 is under control. He has done really well.
 Cayman is still playing soccer. Here she is at one of her games. They are the Purple Princesses.

 We started in a neighborhood running group and I am in charge of the afternoon group. It has been fun every friday to just run and play with the other kids.
 Cory and I went to a Utes game. It was fun.
 We went to Lagoon with my dad on the weekend and had a fun time with the family. My brother Ryan and his Fiance Alex came down too. We were able to experience the spookiness of Lagoon during October.  Here are some pics.







 The end of this month my mom had a birthday and to celebrate we sent balloons up to her. 
 Cayman fell on the table and hit her mouth. It left a nasty bruise. Poor girl.

 Cayman went swimming one last time.
 The end of September we had a bridle shower for Alex. Me, Alli, and Mel put this shindig together and it turned out great. 
 I made these chocolate dipped pretzels and sprinkled with fun.
 We decorated with purple and white and silver.
 Yummy!
 More pics of Cayman.

 One more Ute game!!
I hope I didn't miss anything but we will blog more next week!

No comments: