Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Randomness

Cayman had parent teachers conference and it went great so Cory and I took her to Orange Leaf to Celebrate.
Here is a sample of Caymans  writing and story about penguins. So cute. 
We tried out a new drink and sweets place called Fiiz. It's yummy! Cayman and Cooper got a pink poodle drink and popcorn and I got a cherry lime Rickey. 
 I got tickets to the gymnastic meet and Cayman took her friend Miya. It was fun!

Cayman wanted a picture of her with Ironman.
We went to dinner with my sister and Paul for my nephews adoption date. We went to Dees and ate. 
Cooper and I had a fun day with our friends and we went to Castle Park and played. They were pretending to be old. 
Cory and I went to the Jazz game!


No comments: