Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Vanille Arrives!

 On the anniversary of my moms death we sent notes on balloons up to heaven. I love that my kids kind of know her from stories I tell.


 We spent one last day at Lagoona beach before it closed.
 We are hosting an Intern from France named Vanille. She is student teaching at the kids school at Foxboro helping teach french. We were excited to pick her up from the Airport.



 We of course had to take her swimming first thing.
That night we had a movie in the park and we watched Malificent.


 I bought this awesome shirt and was so glad it arrived in the mail.
 We had to break Vanille in with a trip to The Pie. We love the pizza there.

 That night she was able to read a french book to the kids and their friends.




 Spent the afternoon at the park letting the kids play.




 The kids started school on Monday and it was a bittersweet moment for me. I am excited for them to learn new things but Im also scared to have them leave me. Cooper especially had my heart on this day.







 I was a mess..crying so much it was ridiculous. I missed my kiddos so much already.
 Here they are in the lunchroom.


 We had Coopers Kindergarten teacher over for a BBQ the other night. We have stayed friends with her and she is so awesome with the kids. Cooper really loves her!


No comments: