Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Early Christmas!



We had an early Christmas with my side of the family today. Yesterday we went to dinner, shopped, and walked around Gateway mall. We came home and played 2 fun games one called Loser and the other Smart A**. It was fun. Alli and Paul, Mel and Phil, Ryan, Dad and Carma, and Miquel all were here. We had a fun night. The next morning we made a really big breakfast and then we opened gifts. It was really fun. We all got a lot of fun things. I think that I got the best gift of all from my little brother Ryan, he got me the Wii FIT game. I am so excited to try it when I am not all congested and sick with a cold. I feel awful. I was not very much fun this weekend thanks to my cold making me feel like crap. Sorry everyone. I hope you don't get sick.:D


Cayman had fun opening everyone's gifts. She would take the gift to the person and then open it for them. We all had it pretty easy and didn't even need to lift a finger.
It was fun. Cayman got a Barbie Laptop, MagnaDoodle, and Princess tea set. Cory got the Office DVD Game, Alli got 3 books, Paul got a wallet, Mel got a shirt and purse, Phil got Seinfield DVD Scene it, Ryan got a tie and a sweater, Miquel got some clothes, Dad and Carma got giftcards, new pots and pans,and towels. It seems like we all got lots of nice gifts. It was great to be with the family and spend a little time together. I love Christmas and the holiday cheer we get to have. I am blessed to have a great husband and a beautiful daughter that make me so happy day to day!

1 comment:

segura2salazar said...

It looks like you guys had a great early Christmas! Congrats on the new baby! When are you due? I always love to look at all the pictures of your family. They always make me smile! Merry Christmas!