Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween at the Cottrells

Just a fun little post of the couple Halloween festivities we have done. Here first is our spooky house.








We love to decorate. It is more cute than scary. I love all my little crafts! I decided to try attempting to make Cinnamon rolls. I have never in my life made them and they actually turned out delicious. That weekend we went to Pack Farms in Farmington to pick out our pumpkins and have a little fun. You pick up your wagon and walk down lots of paths to find the perfect pumpkin. We found 4.

We let the kids play in the hay maze and get pictures by these huge pumpkins.


They were so big and Cooper thought he could try rolling it like a ball.


So funny to watch. Here they are on the corn maze trail.





Cayman was star student at her school this week because of her birthday so she got to make a poster of all her favorite things. We took cupcakes and I got to tell the class about her poster. She felt very special. It was fun. The next post will be all about Caymans birthday!! She will be 5!! Wow!

No comments: