Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just a little fun...

We have done a few fun things so far this month. We met my brother Ryan and his friend Nic, my sister Alli and brother in law Paul at In and Out for lunch. I hardly ever get to see my brother so this was fun. The next day Cayman and I had a girls night out with my sisters. We met Alli and Melanee at the Fashion Place mall and went shopping. It has been a while since I have done that. It was fun. We then ate at Texas RhodeHouse and had some girl talk! After dinner, we went and got pedicures! That is our favorite thing to do. Cayman seems to like it too!!
The finished product!! Very nice ladies!After our pedicures, we went to my sister Alli's house and had some girl time. We hung out for a while and then Cayman had a sleep over with her aunts. I had to come home as I had to work the next morning. We picked Cayman up later that day and she had such a fun time. It was a nice girls night out!! Since I have had Cooper, I don't get that too much. It was pretty wonderful! Later this week we have been making valentines and we made cookies. Cayman is taking this valentine to school to give her friends and then we made these cookies and put them in a little bag. Very cute!! We gave this Valentine to family! I love my little valentine kids! This last pic is just a fun hairdo I did on Cayman for church. Princess like? I should say so!

1 comment:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Hmmmm......I guess I'll be getting my Valentine in the mail? :) I think that card is so cute, I busted up laughing seeing Cayman holding the sucker.