Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

August Fun

 We went to Hogle Zoo wiith Jackie and Jackson to see the Polar bear exhibit and the new part of the zoo they had finished. It was a lot of fun and we loved watching the water animals. The polar bear was very fun as he would come right up to the window and Cooper loved it.






I love this picture of a butterfly I capture on my camera at the zoo. It was so pretty.




We went to Idaho the end of July for my Grandmas Family reunion. We met at Heise Hot Springs and had lunch and visited. That morning I took the kids to the Porter Park splash park. It was kind of chilly but the kids had fun.



Sunday we went to City creek park by the Temple and Memory grove. We let the kids explore around and get some energy out before we went to church. It was a fun family morning.




I love these little monsters!! How could you not love these faces!










No comments: