Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pumpkins and parties!

 We carved our pumpkins one night and both kids actually got their hands dirty. It was fun!


 The finished product.




 We had a Ward Trunk or Treat at the church. We decorated our car with a Ninja Turtle idea.
 We had our costumes on and had a blast.






 Cory and Dave as Charlie brown.
  We got together after with some neighbors and played games the rest of the night.
The kids had  a halloween parade at school that morning and they dressed up for it. My little Elsa.


 My cute spiderman.
 Coopers teacher Mlle.Metro.


 I was helping at Caymans party so I dressed up too! What a spooky witch. The kids had fun at their parties and I am glad I am able to be there to help.

No comments: