Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November endings

 Cory flew to California for a Utah game against Stanford.  He was really excited to go and he went a few days earlier to see his friend Connor. He stayed with him and they had a good visit.
 The day of the game, Cory met his brother and friend and they went to the tailgate and hung out at the stadium. Cory loved it!









 The next day they hung out in Sanfransico and saw the sights.





While Cory was gone we went to the movie and saw Big Hero 6. We loved that show and it was the best show! I loved it!
 We finally found the perfect chandelier for Caymans room and she was so happy to get in installed.
 This is my funny kid! He is always doing funny things.
 Its the season for hot chocolate and cookies. We have lots of it.


 I have worked on a few crafts this month and I love my ruler growth chart.
 I also made a few Christmas crafts.
 We got up Coopers tree in his room and downstairs.


 I love this pic of my little buddy Colin in his penguin outfit I got him. Love his smile.
 Cayman was invited to a party at the Lion House and she had a great time. It was really interesting and fun.  Here is the bathroom in its old fashioned glory. This used to be Brigham Youngs home.
 The girls growing up here used to make things and if you look really closely this was made out of Hair!  I couldn't believe it.
 The girls made taffy and had a tea party of sandwiches.
 Cory and Cj took the kids to the basketball game one night. Cooper and Jackson are great buddies!




 We have had some really great weather and the kids are able to still play outside. They went on a bike ride and enjoyed the outdoors.


 Warm up  with a fire when they got home.

No comments: