Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My birthday and 4th of July

I started my birthday off by going to Kneaders for breakfast with my sister and the kids and then we came to the pool and went swimming.

 The kids picked out a pinata for me and we had a fun time whacking at it.


 Of course none of us could break it except for Cory.



 We opened presents and had cake and icecream.

 We headed to the farmers market and the kids got balloons made for them.
 After that we dropped the kids off at Connies house and Cory took me up to Park City to stay at a hotel and go shopping. I had no idea and was so surprised. He had packed an overnight bag and everything. It was so nice to just be alone and do nothing. He took me to eat at Baja Cantina and it was delicious

 Here the kids are at grandmas sleeping in a tent in the living room.
 The next day we went and got pedicures for the 4th of July.

 I made popcorn balls of red to take to our fireworks at Eagle Wood.







 The next day we went to a parade and sat in the hotness. It was fun to see and the kids got tons of candy.



 We went to the pool after to cool off.
 We also let the kids go play at the park.
 That night we did fireworks in the neighborhood and had a fun night.

 Cooper has crazy hair!!

No comments: