Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Saturday, November 14, 2015

November

 I was able to go on a field trip with Cayman to the planetarium. It was so fun to go. We rode a bus and got to see a movie in 3D. It was about butterflies and so amazing.






 I headed into the car repair shop because I had a flat tire an while I was there I saw President Uchdorft. He is in the First Presidency of our church and I was so happy to meet him and his wife.
 We went to the Spoken Word on Sunday and listened to te Veterans day music they sang. It was great.

 I was released from my church calling in Primary and the kids all signed an apron for me. I really loved it in there.
 We threw my sister Mel a baby shower and I made her this princess diaper cake. It turned out so cute.







 Her shower turned out really cute!
Cayman had an activity days graduation and was able to make a poster telling all about her. She got up in front of everyone and shared her poster.


Cute little cooper ready for church.
And Me! I actually think its a great picture.

No comments: