Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Monday, July 4, 2016

4th of July

On July 2nd my birthday, and also the day everyone was celebrating the 4th of July, My neighbor and I threw a block party breakfast for our street. It turned out really good and we had pancakes.


 We then had a bike parade for the kids to ride their bikes and show off their tricks.



 We headed to the parade in West Bountiful and the kids got tons of candy.



 After the parade we came home and had icecream cake for my birthday and opened presents.
I had a fun day and cant believe im 39 years young.
 We went to the EagleWood fireworks like we do every year and had a fun night with family and friends. The kids got to hold baby Emmy again and they had fun watching fireworks.







That Sunday we headed into the mountains for a short hike and just to enjoy the beauty.










On the 4th of July we went to see the movie the BFG. I loved it and thought it was a cute show.
That night we did a few fireworks and celebrated the 4th of July.
 



No comments: