Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

We went to Gardner Village's Witch Fest on Saturday and had a great time! We first went to visit a witch and took a truck ride over to the witches house. Here we are with Brazilla.
Here we are in the witches home.

Cayman learned how to make Rat stew, poisonous apples, Paint a witches toe in the spa, bury a cockroach at the cemetery, and make a wish in the Wishing well. Here we are with Mildew Rose the witch. She scared Connie half to death by pretending to be a statue sitting and when Connie got closer to her she jumped up. Scared Cayman and Connie out of their pants!
Cooper just had fun running around the Witches yard.

He loved the straw and there a was a cute baby goat that he liked looking at. Cayman was very excited when she got to pet it.
After the Witches Visit we went and walked around the shops to see if we could find the other witches. Most are of Cayman and the Witches because Cooper really just wanted to wander around. Here are some pics we took.








Before this we had been out at Cory's grandparents watching the Utah game. Of course, we won!! We had busy Saturday but it was great fun. We will be celebrating Caymans birthday on Thursday and then I will post more.
I also wanted to post that I have been doing this diet called the Ideal Protein Diet. It is doctor supervised and I weigh in every Tuesday and get my food. It is really working. I have lost 19 pounds in 1 month. I can't believe I am losing weight. It is a very strict, dedicated diet that I am not loving but if I can lose weight, I will stick with it for a little while longer. You can check out my journey here.
More to come later!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell the funny story about Grandma, but no pictures. Had fun thanks for letting Grandma tag along.

THE HILSABECKS said...

What a fun time you had! I'm so jealous... Vegas has NOTHING like this! Good luck with your diet, sound like your doing really good! You go girl:)