Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kids rooms

Hey everyone!
We finally got the rooms done! I am so excited. They look really cute. I painted the beadboard and chair rail on Thursday and then Cory and Gary put it up Tuesday. It took about 3 hours but it looks really great! Last night Cory asked Cayman if she liked her room and she hugged the beadboard! Such a cute little girl! I think she liked it!


We still need to find some pictures and accessories for the baby's room who's name we have chosen to be Cooper. His room looks pretty cute right now. We found some vinyl lettering and a cute baseball sign to put up. I am so excited for the baby to come.


This is a close up of the Baby Bedding we found and I bid on Ebay for! I can't believe I won and its a good thing because it saved us around 50 bucks! I Love to get a good deal.

I am almost 25 weeks along and feeling pretty darn great! I can't complain about anything really because I feel good. Lets hope it continues and I don't get swollen feet and sciatic nerve in my back again like last time. Baby Cooper is moving all the time and I love to feel him.

Cory now can feel him moving and it is fun to share that with someone else other than me! I can't wait to let Cayman start feeling the movements. It will be a couple more weeks I think because the movements are still pretty subtle on the outside.


Cayman is doing a lot better now with the baby coming. She is kissing my tummy and talks to the baby every so often. She loves to touch my belly too. It is cute.
I let Cayman play in my makeup the other day while I was getting ready and she just couldn't resist putting it all on her face.

She looked pretty scary to me, but in her eyes as she said " Look mommy, I am Princess Fiona." (off of Shrek).

I had to laugh and say how beautiful she was. What a little princess I have. She is always dancing and singing and pretending to be a Disney princess. She makes Cory or I be the prince, usually Prince Phillip off of Sleeping Beauty or Prince Eric off of Little Mermaid. What an imagination she has.
Cory has been traveling to St. George for his new territory plus he has Utah county. It is great that he has the opportunity to grow and get more business for his freight sales. It also means more bonus money. Who wouldn't love that? I will post more later when we have more news.

4 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE both of the rooms! Whenever I have a baby I may need you to come over and help me! I am lost when it comes to decorating ANYTHING! I also love the name Cooper! Can't wait to meet the little guy.

Phillip and Melanee Ashton said...

Love the makeup pretty girl! She does look pretty scary! Can't wait to see the rooms. They look cute.

Wendi Oyler said...

cute rooms! I love Coopers bedding. I saw it before on a blog post and I decided if I have another boy I might have to copy you.

Karen and Tyler Lester said...

Your kids rooms are so cute! I love the red!