Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter and More!

A week before Easter, Cory had to go to St. George for 3 days and so, Cayman and I went to Idaho. We stayed at Mel and Phil's and had a really good time and played and hung out. We went to the Rexburg Temple and let Cayman walk around the grounds.


We took her to a park and played and let her blow bubbles. She tried to hang on the monkey bars but isn't quite that strong yet. She loves to be outside. On the way home I gave her a blue raspberry ring pop and it turned her whole mouth blue. She thought that was so funny. I had to take a picture. Such a cute face!
Easter eve we went to an Easter egg hunt at the Woods Cross elementary school.

Cayman got to sit on the Easter bunnies lap and then go and pick up Easter eggs with treats inside.
She had a lot of fun running on the field with daddy picking up the eggs. That night we colored Easter eggs.

It was fun and Cayman loved to drop the egg into the dye. It would get all over and was a bit messy, but oh well. We had fun and thats all that matters. Easter morning Cayman woke up and came down to see what the Easter Bunny brought. I thought she would go straight for her Princess doll or jammies, but no way, she went straight for the candy and holds up her box of Whoppers and says, OHHH...Yes!!

She was so happy for those candies. She then found 12 eggs hidden in the house and had to open each one to see her candy inside. She finally saw her toys and started playing with them. It was a fun morning.




Cayman picked out her Easter dress from about 4 I had picked out and let her choose the one she liked.
It is super cute and I made bows to go with it. She just looked so stinking cute. I have the cutest little girl in the world!
We went to Grandma Connies for dinner and saw the family and had fun playing Guitar Hero. Cayman took a walk outside and pointed to a yellow flower on the grass and said " AHH.. Rose!" I said she could pick it and then she held it up to her nose and sniffed really hard. She took off down the street back to Grandmas to show her the "rose". Really a dandelion. Cayman was pretty tired after the big day and came home and went to sleep. It was a great Easter Day.


Saturday, Cory and I went to Lowes and picked out paint color for the babys nursery and for Caymans room. We are painting and then adding Chair railing to the boys room and chair railing and bead board to Caymans. I got new drapes and rods and now the rooms look really cute. Caymans room will have white bead board down on the bottom half of the wall and the border will be gone. The baby's room looks very boyish and the bedding turned out so cute. It is sports which is what Cory really wanted. Him and Cj painted the baby's room on Saturday and Cory and I painted Caymans room on Monday. They look really good so far. They are not quite finished but here is a peak. I think it looks really good. We are off to Disneyland on Wednesday morning and then will be gone until next Thursday. I will post more after our trip!

5 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Lookin good!

Jackman Family said...

I love the pictures of Cayman and the easters eggs she looks so proud it's adorable!And I love the kids bedrooms they both look really really cute! You need to come help me someday with my house!

Missy said...

Super cute!! I want to be part of your family! You guys get to play alot! :) We just work and clean at our house :).
I'm impressed with your abilities mommy jules!!

Erin said...

What a cutie Caymen is! I love the bedrooms too! You are going to love having a little boy running around! I'm so excited for you :)

Oh yeah, you've been tagged! Check my blog :)

Lundholm Fam said...

July, I love their rooms! I am so happy for you to be having a boy. Cayman is a cutie.