Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Boy Ultrasound

We went to our 20 week ultrasound visit today and got some pictures and video of the baby. It was pretty neat, other than the baby would not stretch out or give us a profile view. He was pretty scrunched up and made it kind of difficult to get any good pictures. These are what we got and everything looks good from what they can see. I am right on schedule for delivery on August 14th.
Cayman seems to be doing better these last few days with the thought of having a baby. She will ask to see him and I will lift up my shirt and she will rub my tummy or talk or sing to him. It is pretty cute. She is still having a hard time having to share her crib or carseat or anything I say we are using for the new baby. We will have to work on that.
Have fun looking at the sneak peak!


3 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

WOW fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you were able to get the one where Cooper is moving working. It is nice to meet my grandson. Good job mommy July.

Missy said...

How fun!! I can't wait to have another one...maybe soon!:) You are such a good mommy, I knew you'd be you raised me right? :)
Love ya