Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Disney on Ice!


We had a really fun day yesterday as we got to take Cayman to see Disney on Ice. The show had Peter Pan, Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, Little Mermaid, and of course, Mickey and Minnie, Donald and Daisy, and Goofy. It was a lot of fun to see Caymans face when they all came out. She put both her hands over her mouth and her eyes got really big and she said AHHHH!! It was so cute. It brought tears to my eyes. I love to make her happy. It was a great moment for me. She then asked where is Goofy? 2 seconds later, out he comes and he falls down. Cayman was giggling. So cute. Her favorite was Peter Pan and Ariel. She loves the movies and loves TinkerBell. We dressed her up yesterday in a tutu, wings and crown. She was quite the cute fairy. I curled her hair all pretty and she was just darling. The first thing Cory did was go and get Cayman her popcorn. She loves to eat it and the bowl is so big, but she ate almost half of it. So funny! She puts in her mouth by the handfuls!
The show was great, Cayman clapped and sang and yelled and had a really good time.I am really glad that Cory surprised us with the tickets. Cory does so much and is such a wonderful husband and father. We are very blessed to have him.
After the show we went to Gateway and let her play in the fountains for a little bit. She got drenched with water but luckily I had some clothes in the car for her. It was fun.



We had my 18 week appointment at the doctors and we had another Ultrasound...It is for sure a boy! I will get a cd and pictures in another 3 weeks when I get another ultrasound and they will measure the baby and my tummy. It has been really neat to see the baby every time I have had an appointment. My doctor is great and we can't wait for our baby boy to come. We went to Park City to the outlets to get a few things for the baby. We got some really great deals on clothes and now we have a good start on his wardrobe. I love shopping! I will post more soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to see new posts. Our little Cayman is so cute and happy. So glad you had a good time. I love Cooper's baby clothes. Now I can get started on my projects for him. I sure love being a grandma. It was fun having the whole family over for dinner. Love ya.

Wendi Oyler said...

Yeah a boy!! Boys are so much fun (not nearly as fun to shop for though). Cayman is a cutie and reminds me of Melanee. Hope you are doing well.

mikila said...

Congratulations on having a boy! I love having a boy! Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon.