Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cayman's 3rd Bday Party 1!

Our little baby is now 3! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. She is so independent and wants to do everything on her own. She is potty trained, no binkys, can dress herself an pick out her clothes, loves baths and washes her body, can get her own snacks out of the fridge, helps make Kool-aid, cookies and treats, sings songs, plays make-believe, dances, knows her full name, can count to 5 and probably so much more I am forgetting. I just love how she learns new things everyday! She is so smart and so energetic. She is the highlight of my days! When she wakes up in the morning she will come in my room and say Good Morning mommy. I love hearing that every morning and then we hug. She is so sweet!
We had a princess party this year and her birthday was on Wednesday. We did a little family party that night and then we invited neighbor friends and family on Saturday to see the Princess Aurora that we hired. I can't wait for that one! There will be a new blog shortly about party number 2.
Cayman loves everything and anything about princesses. We did a princess theme and I decorated the kitchen for her. I think it turned out really cute. I love the chairs! I did it the night before so it was all ready when she woke up. Cayman came downstairs and said ohhhh...! Can I open presents? Cory was in St. George so I told her we had to wait until daddy got home and she said okay.
I don't think she understood cuz she kept asking every couple minutes the rest of the day to open presents. She was really excited. We went and picked up her princess Aurora cake and cupcakes and then she wanted to eat cake. I gave in and let her have a cupcake. It is her birthday after all! We went to the park and played outside and she had a lot of fun.
Cory got home a little later that night and I made Fettucine alfredo with Chicken and breadsticks. Cayman loves this.
After dinner we hurried and got Cayman in her princess dress and did her hair all pretty. She came downstairs and posed for pictures.



We asked her how old she was and then tried to show us with her fingers, I guess it is kind of tricky so I had to help her. She finally got her 3 finger up in the air.
We opened presents and Cayman was just tearing into the gifts.She would open one, look at it, throw it down and start in on another gift. She was going crazy trying to open them all in speedy mode! She was so excited. After they were all open she then started looking at everything and playing with her toys. She got walkie talkies, puzzles, huge Snow White color book, Princess Cd player, Snow white doll with horse, Princess mug, Play doh, Mrs. Potato head, and some lipgloss from us.


From Cj and Jackie she got the Snow white Movie. We have already watched it 3 times. From grandma Connie she got a Princess outfite, 3 music princess books and 2 color and wash princess books. She got money from Grandparents Vincents. She had a really good time and it was fun to see her face light up with joy.
Then we had cake and icecream with his grandparents, mom, C.j. and Jackie.
We sang happy birthday to her twice and she blew out the candles twice. She thought that was really fun. Cayman really dug into the cake and was really messy. It was fun to watch her eat it!




We played with the play-doh today and it was fun watching her make things. She even made a cake.
I made her out of playdoh and she thought that was funny.
I will post more this weekend after her 2nd party with the Princess. This is the big deal coming up! What a spoiled little kid I have! I wouldn't have it any other way! Happy Birthday Princess Cayman! We love you!

2 comments:

mikila said...

Happy Birthday Cayman. I can't believe she's 3! I'm excited to hear about her big party with the princess. She sure is a lucky little girl!

cassy said...

WHat a lucky girl! You did such a good job for her birthday. She truely is a lucky 3 year old beautiful "big" girl!