Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Chunky Bling!


Hi all!! Today I am posting on a new site I found called ChunkyBling.com
They have handmade jewelry like Swarovski Pearl rings and interchangeable bead watches that you can mix and match different faces with bands. These watches are my favorite and everyone can use more than one to match with outfits. One of my favorites is the Breakfast at Tiffanys. They also carry a variety of bracelets, necklaces, rings and many more gifts that you can personalize to fit your needs. I urge you all to check them out! Another thing ChunkyBling offers is an online jewelry party that you can do from your house. You set up a customized page, invite guests, they order and you don't even have to clean your house! Have fun looking!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

If you like it, I know I should because you have awesome taste.