Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Idaho Fun

We made a quick trip to Idaho this weekend for my 15 year class reunion. I was excited to see who was going to show up and excited to see my friends Adrianne and Jackie. Here I am with my gal pal Adrianne! It was fun to see everyone that came and believe it or not it was harder to tell who some of the guys were instead of the girls. We had a bbq lunch and then visited with everyone. Cory kept the kids occupied at the park and then we left. We ran out to the cemetary and visited Grandma Debi. Cayman and I took our picture with her and then we headed to my dads where the other 3 grand kids were and so we loaded up the kids and took them to the splash park in Rexburg. It wasn't even busy and its free!! The best part! Cayman and Cooper had such fun running all over and getting wet.




Uncle Ryan showed up for a little bit and teased the kids by dunking them in the sprayers. It was fun to just sit and watch all the fun. We then let the kids ride the carousel and then we headed home. We got a little wild that night and Dad let off some bottle rockets with his handy bottle rocket holder. We also did pop-its and had fun.


Little Cooper had fun playing Peekabo with Spencer and Cayman had fun with Brittany and Emmett. We left the next day and headed for home. That night we had a beautiful sunset and the clouds were just crazy. Looked like a water painting.
I was making breakfast the next morning when I hear Cooper whining, and when I turned around this is what I found....Stuck!! What a goofy little guy! He is sure walking better and will hopefully be very mobile by his birthday. He is taking more and more steps each day! His Birthday will be on Sunday and I will post more then!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

July, it was so awesome to see you and meet your family. Thanks for driving all that way with cute Cooper and Cayman.

segura2salazar said...

July - I was so happy to see you and get to spend some time with you at the reunion. We for sure need to get together, and sooner rather than later (like 6 years later)! I loved your kids and husband! Can't wait to see you again! - A