Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Cooper 1 year pics! (some with Cayman)


How freaking cute are these pictures? Take a look for yourself!

My neighbor Angalee took these pictures on Wednesday and I already have them! She did a great job and Cooper was quite cooperative! The shoot took only 40 minutes and we got some great pics! These are mainly of Cooper but we did get some really great ones of Cayman as well!


It seemed like Cooper had a really hard time trying to get a picture with Cayman. These are about the best we could get. He was throwing a fit towards the end.



We will do family ones later but for now, ENJOY!!





7 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

What cute kids you have!!! Lucky to be there Uncle

Jackman Family said...

Yeah such cute pictures! And I love that shirt I'm glad you like it! Really adorable kids!

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Super cute! Love them!

Heather said...

adorable!!!!

Tasty Tidbits said...

You have the cutest kids! Loved the pics! :)

segura2salazar said...

So freaking adorable!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly contain the joy. I have the cutest grandkids. I love looking at the blogs every night. = )