Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Fun!

 Memorial day weekend I got myself a brand new car! Its a Toyota Rav 4 and Cory was so great to just go get me it. I love it!
 We have been in the water quite a bit these past 2 weeks. The kids love the splash park and the pool.










 I love his little bum!

 Cooper even had to play in the rain. He is in rainboots and driving his cars.
 Cayman had a dentist appointment which they filled 4 cavaties. She was a good girl!
 She also started Piano lessons. It seems like she is doing well and likes it so I hope she continues.
Cayman finished up her Season of Soccer and we had a party with trophies and food. It was fun.

 We went on a walk the other day on legacy trail and found these ducks. We had to watch for a minute.



Our summer is here and going strong already. We are outside more than we are in. It is lots of fun.

2 comments:

Nikki Taylor said...

Sweet new ride!! I love it! You guys are ALWAYS doing something fun- I also LOVE that!

Jackie said...

Piano lessons, pool, and park. Love it all, and you look so cute with your car!!!