Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Water, Boondocks, and zoo

 We had a ward BBQ the other weekend and it was a lot of fun. They hooked up a huge slip n slide for the kids and ours sure loved it! Cooper wouldn't come out! He was having a blast!



 That Monday we went to Boondocks and let the kids have fun with mini golf, bowling, and the arcades. It was a great night!




 I love Cooper tongue and concentration on this hole.






 I bought a cake from our favorite TV show Cake Boss. It was at Smiths and I thought it would be nice to have for Fathers Day. It was good but not fabulous.

 Later in the week I got to go as a helper on Cayman's field trip to the zoo. We had a great time and I was in charge of 5 kids.  Here is Parker, Carson, Cayman, Emily and Thomas. We had so much fun!






 Cayman and Emily measuring up with the gorillas.




No comments: