Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer fun!

 We headed up to Idaho a couple weekends ago for my Dads Surprise 60th Birthday party. We ate at the Hickory in Rexburg and had a great meal. It was fun to surprise my dad and everyone was able to come.
 We then went to the park and had cake and punch and thats where everyone came that was invited to the surprise. We had invited all his brothers and sisters who were close by and friends. It was a good night.


 The next morning we went to breakfast and I got this picture of Cooper drinking Chocolate milk.
 We went out to the cemetery and visited my moms grave. It was 14 years to the day that she had passed. We took out balloons and then let them go. I miss her very much!
 Here is my silly guy pulling faces as we are grocery shopping.

 Cayman took this great picture of the pretty rainbow behind our house the other morning. It has a double if you look closely.
 We signed up for a workshop to make El Chupacabra at Lowes and the kids had a great time. It was fun and the best part was its free.

 My dad came to visit last week and we were able to go swimming with him and my sister. Cooper loved having someone to play with while Cayman was at school but Cayman was sure sad she had to be in school while grandpa was here.


 Cooper and grandpa Jenns playing Mario Kart. Coopers favorite thing to do!

 We made hamburgers that night and came up with this masterpiece for Paul to eat. It has all the trimmings, hamburger, smoked turkey, beef hotdog and cheese. It was huge and Paul said really good!



 Cooper started school at Miss Charity's and he got to bring home the birthday bear. They played Mario Kart and had fun.
 His first day of school was a meet and greet the teacher and he got to make a frame.
 It turned out really cute!
 After that we went to Hill Air force base museum to look at the planes with my dad and sister. I knew Cooper would love it and he did! He didn't want to leave.

 My sister stepped in a bush and this is what stuck to her. Ouch!

 Cooper is grumpy because I want a picture.


 Cooper loved the shark plane.


 Here is baby Carter playing some computer games.  Cooper loved these games and begged to stay and play. I let him!

On Coopers real  first day of school he took his  all about me poster. They celebrated his birthday and we took donuts.  It turned out cute and he had a good first day.  He was a little nervous and shy but he did great!




No comments: