Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

California Day 5


 The last day of Disneyland I was able to stand in line for the Frozen Princesses. It ended up being a 31/2 wait and was so long!! We really wanted to meet Queen Elsa but we only met Anna.
 Cooper and Kenz trying to get up on the wall and sit. Cooper was trying so hard to lift her up.
 I love how he's giving her a boost!
 Finally made it on the wall!
 Meeting Princess Anna!
 After waiting forever, Cory had went and got in line for the other princesses. It was nice to go straight up and meet them.



 We met Doc McStuffins! Love her!



 The kids and I bought our first Turkey Leg. I must say it was delicious! Every year I say Im going to eat one of those and then I don't.  Im glad we tried it.
 Thunder Mountain ride. Cooper was able to go on this for the first time.



 Maybe Tower of Terror Ride?
 Waiting for the Disney Parade. The boys played cars and danced.

 It was a long wait!










No comments: