Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Last day of Pre-school

 Cooper graduated Preschool the end of May. It is bittersweet for me as I have had both kids in this preschool class for a total of 4 years. I have come to love these teachers and they have been so good to my children. I will miss them.  Miss Lenae and Miss Tamra were always so loving and concerned for my kids. Best teachers ever! Here is Coopers school picture!
 The end of school slideshow showing things they did throughout the year:










 Cooper got to tell the class a few favorite things about him!
 Here he is with Miss Kay, His speech teacher Miss Cambrie, Miss Lenae and Miss Tamra!

Cooper is off to Kindergarten in August! Where did my little boy go?

No comments: