Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to School Princess Party

I was very lucky a few months ago to enter a contest for a princess party through Magical celebrations and then to have won! I was so shocked and excited. I knew Cayman would love this! We decided to have a back to school party and invite a few girls from the ward and some friends.  I got to decorate and I love to do that. Here are a few pictures.






 Here is the group of little princess.
 Here are all the Elsas!

Cayman got to have Anna and Elsa from Frozen come. I think they were the favorites of the party.
 
 Here is Rapunzel

 With Ariel
 Cooper was very shy.
 My favorite was Cinderella.
 My little princess with all her favorites.
 

 Dancing with everyone!



 The princesses put on a show and danced and sang. The girls were mesmerized and it was so much fun to watch.




!
 The girls had a great time and it was a very fun back to school party!


















No comments: