Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Breakfast, Legos and the beach!

 We went to play with Legos and the kids love building things. They build cars and race them against each other.

I looked at our tickets and realized that they said we had a character breakfast. I did not realize we had paid for one so I am so glad I saw that. We went to eat at The Disneyland Pier Hotel breakfast at the PCH grill. Surfs UP!  It was pretty fun and we first met Mickey.

 We got seated and then characters were able to come to our table and visit with the kids.

 Every few minutes they would have a dance party and the kids could come up to the front and dance with Lilo and Pluto.


 We met Lilo, Daisy, Minnie, Pluto and Mickey



 After our breakfast we went to Downtown Disney and let the kids play with the Legos again while we were waiting to meet our friends.






 We headed to the beach and had so much fun playing in the sand and water.






 The guys were trying to body surf and it was so funny to watch them get knocked over by the huge waves and then try to reposition themselves.





 Cory specifically asked me to take this picture of him drinking his pepsi by the beach. Silly!
 Cooper loved the water this time. He was so happy to just play in it. We had a picnic for lunch with subway sandwiches and just enjoyed our fun day.





 I was trying to find seashells for Cayman but the waves were so strong I kept getting knocked down. I thought I might drown a few times and my shins were getting beat up. It was very tiring but the beach was amazing.



 After we washed up we met for dinner at the Rainforest cafe. We had some yummy food!





No comments: