Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Conference Weekend

 Conference weekend we headed up to do the Alpine Slide in between sessions. The kids love to do it!
 While I was waiting I also took a selfie of myself.





 Here they come!





We had a lot of fun and then that night we went to the park with Jackson and played and ate Mcdonalds while the boys were a  Priesthood session.


 The next morning we hopped in the car to drive to Idaho Falls. We listened to Conference during the drive and then met my family for dinner.
 Its always nice to see my grandma Mead. She is always excited to see the kids.


 I love Coopers face in this picture.
 We stopped at the Idaho Falls Temple and walked around the green belt.





 The next day Coopers halloween costume came in the mail and he was super excited to try it on.


Watch out Ghosts! Hes gonna get ya!

No comments: