Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall is here!

 We love to swim and our pool this year was open until October 6th. We used it as much as possible.



 I set up some Halloween crafts!



 It was my moms birthday and my sister brought me a swig cookie to work to celebrate. I cried a few tears because I miss her so much still.
 We had a ward camp out up at Zarahemla and we went up for the night to cook and visit









 We did dutch ovens with Huggards and I made the main course of lemon pepper chicken. It was pretty yummy.



 The next morning we had the adoption run Chosen to run with Alli and Paul. We met for breakfast and then headed over to do the fun run for the kids.








 


 We went bowling at Orchard lanes and Cooper found this spooky cat.


 The kids also decided it was way to much fun to also dance while bowling.


 We had a Utah game to go see and it was pouring the whole time!
 Beautiful Rainbow!
 Cooper went to the dentist and did so great!  He ha one cavity and was so brave to get it filled.

No comments: