Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


We started Valentines Day yesterday and Cayman and I made heart sugar cookies to take to some neighbors. Cayman had fun putting the sprinkles on and eating the frosting.

Then next morning Cayman woke up and Cory was really excited to give her his present. He picked her out a princess outfit and some shoes. Cayman is in love with the Disney Princess's and she always wants to dance and sing and she pretends she is asleep so we have to kiss her and wake her up. Cayman was so excited to see the dress and shoes. She had to put it right on over her jammies. I didn't get too many good pictures because she was too occupied with her beautiful dress. It has an Aurora brooch on the middle of the dress and Cayman was loving looking at it. It was so cute. She has been wearing it all day. She has been dancing in it and twirling and having fun being a princess.
The dress must be a little itchy and thats why it looks like she is trying to get it off. We finally put a white shirt under it for her to wear. I got her the Little Mermaid Dvd and we have been watching that today too. She was just so happy to get her gifts.
Cory gave me my gift yesterday and it was tickets to Disney on Ice. I will get to take Cayman and Cory is coming of course. I am so excited because Cayman had such a great time last time we went and this time we are going with CJ and Jackie and it should be lots of fun. I must say that I do think of Cayman with almost everything we do and if she could come and what would make her happy. I live my life for her and pretty soon it will be for another little one. We went to the doctors for my 14 week check up and he decided to do and ultrasound for fun to just see if he could see anything on the sex of the baby. It was without a doubt in my mind when the baby moved it's little legs that there was Cory's son! This picture is just of the baby laying sideways. You can see his eyes and nose and body and two arms. The arrow is pointing at his face. Cory has been hoping that this little one would be a boy and when the doctor said he was pretty sure it was a boy, Cory could not stop grinning. He was so happy. We will go back in 4 weeks and just double check that it is a boy, but I am pretty sure and the doctors pretty sure it's a boy. Happy Valentines day Cory! I know this is the best gift ever! We now just need to agree on a boy's name. I want Jackson,Colton or Canyon but Cory wants Carter or Cooper. He said maybe on Colton. I guess we have a while to decide. I will post more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the update and so excited for the Cottrell Kingdom of Happily Every After.

Love, Lit'l Grandma Connie