Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay if Forward!

This idea comes from my cousin Erin. I saw it on her blog, left a comment and now am putting it here. I can't wait to send some of my goodies to you lucky few!!

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and What will be a surprise. There's a small catch though....Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift.{p.s. email me your address if you'd be so kind.}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun is "pay it forward" This is only the 3 time I've checked for updates on my kids sites. There is a catch I have to figure out how to update my blog. Love you guys. xoxoxoxo

Ashley Mullen said...

July,
I am in. This sounds like fun. I am so excited.

Anonymous said...

What if I dont have a blog so then I can do it?

Anonymous said...

Like the new backdrop on your site.