Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Zoo!



We have finally had some pretty nice days and on Friday, Cayman and I decided to call Candice and Cohen and see if they wanted to go to the zoo! They came with us and we had a really good time. We went to the zoo about 10 times last year and this year I think that a season pass is calling our names. It is a great way to spend a couple hours just pack a picnic and head out. Connie gave us all a cooler for Christmas and it was just really funny to Candice and I that we both brought our Coolers and thought Connie would like a picture of us with them. They are in the bottom of the strollers! Thanks for a great gift!
We had a lot of fun, Cayman loves to see the animals, I think she like the snakes best this time. We had fun riding the Carousel.
It was great!



Saturday we had Connie watch Cayman and Cory and I went to the movies with Alli and Paul. Us girls went to Shopaholic and the boys to see Gran Torino. It was definitely a fun movie for me. I have read all the books and was dying for the movie to come out. Don't be too disappointed when you see the movie. It was nothing like the book. But it was a really cute show. It was fun.
Sunday my dad and Carma came over to visit for a little bit. Alli and Paul came over too and we BBQ'ed for lunch. It was fun to see Cayman playing with everyone.
Cory got Guitar Hero for his birthday with everything he took back and it is so fun to play. We are loving it! It is what we do when Cayman goes to bed a night. I love it. When we pull out the guitars, Cayman will say : "You rockin it?" It is so cute! She is funny.
Monday we went to crown burger with Cj and Jackie and I thought Cayman was going to die from happiness...she was jumping up and down on the chair pointing outside and saying, "see, see.." I was like see what? She says " Princesses!" Crown. AHhhhh!"
It was so funny to see how excited she was that she saw a crown and thats what her princess wear. Too Cute. Cayman went back to our house with CJ and Jackie. They watched her so Cory and I could go to the Jazz game. It was really fun. I don't know how this happens but it seems like I get so tired around the 3 quarter that I literally fall asleep and Cory says we can go if you want. I feel so bad. How can I sleep at a basketball game? I guess being pregnant can make you do crazy things. It was fun while we were there.
Today it looked like a nice day so I took Cayman outside to play. We were just enjoying the weather when it started raining. Don't you worry...Cayman ran into the garage and grabbed our umbrella and was ready for it.
It was just a little sprinkling and then it was over. I am so ready for spring! I love to be outside!
So does Cayman.
We are still trying the potty training thing and Cayman is doing much better. She has gone at least 5 times a day on the potty and even at Crown Burger she told me she needed to go potty. Sure enough she sat on the big potty and went. What a big girl and proud momma I was. It is a slow process but is so worth it. Cayman is doing a great job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!! I love updates. This was a good one. I got to see the zoo, find out you actually use my gifts, hear about pottie training, crowns and your fun with Guitar Hero. So good to have family around to share all the fun in your life's. Love ya a ton.

Erin said...

Cayman is so cute! She looks so much like you. You'll have to give me some potty training tips. Austin will not go on the potty. Lindsey was so much easier!!

Missy said...

Hey! Congrats on the baby boy! :) I saw your Dad in Walmart yesterday..he is so cute. Hope you are doing good....Love ya