Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Friday, February 6, 2009

My little girl!

We had Cory's b-day and as I thought.... he only liked one of his gifts. A Utah Ute hat. Oh, well I thought I had done a good job this year. Better luck next time. We had family over for cake and icecream and then that ended his b-day party. Cayman was so cute when Cory came home from work she ran into his arms and said Happy Birthday Daddy! It was about the cutest thing ever! What a doll.

Later that week I took Cayman swimming with her cousing Cohen and his mommy Candice. We had a lot of fun. On Sunday was the Super Bowl and we all went out to Connies for dinner and the party. It was fun to have everyone there and we just hung out and ate lots of food. It was a good time.
Cayman has been watching the Disney Princesses and she loves them. She will re-enact scenes and dance and twirl and it is so much fun to watch. I need to get her a princess gown so she can have fun playing dress up. All she has now are some wings and a crown. I made her a wand and these are some pictures I got of her playing outside. It is lots of fun to watch her run around and say I am Tink!

Yesterday I said we need to get breakfast and I must have opened the freezer door and the fridge because the next thing I see is Cayman at the table digging into a carton of Oreo Icecream.
She loved that for breakfast. I guess she got her calcium anyways. It was pretty cute though. My big girl getting her own breakfast!
A little bit later she yelled for me to come see... she had found some yellow crepe paper streamers and had them hanging from the banister and all over the floor. I have no idea where she found it at but she sure was proud she had.
We are going to Idaho today and it should be good for Cayman to see her Grandpa Jenns and Cocoa, Mel, Phil, Ryan, Alli and Paul. I will write more later!

No comments: