Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch



We just went to the Pumpkin Patch and got our pumpkins to carve. I wish we had done it a little sooner since Halloween is in 2 days, but we got busy and that's what happens.We will carve them on Thursday and then Friday its Halloween. I love that our weather has been so nice. It is 70 today and will be that tomorrow too. Nice and warm.






Since Caymans party we haven't done much. We all got together for dinner at Connie's and it was nice to have all the kids together for a meal. Even great grandpa Lee came. It was great.
Cayman had her 2 year check up and she weighs 24.9lbs, 33 inches tall, and is in the 25th percentile. The doctor says she is doing good. She got her flu shot and her 2nd Hep shot. She didn't even cry one tear. What a big girl I have, and she just keeps getting bigger.
I think we are all getting sick with colds, runny nose, body aches, and just not feeling 100 percent. I hope that it doesn't last too long.
I planted some Daffodils, Crocus, and Hyacinth Lilacs? I think that's the name but I could be wrong. I have never planted Spring flowers before and I am hoping that they will look good. We will have to wait a long 6 months to find out.
I will post more on Halloween. Cayman is being a monkey so stay tuned!

No comments: