Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hogle Zoo...Again!

Cory has been out of town this week and so Cayman and I have just been doing girl things. These couple pics are of Cayman playing with her shadow. It was pretty cute to watch and so I had to get some pictures.


We had a good day Tuesday and went and hung out with CJ and Jackie for a little bit. On Wednesday we just played outside and with the neighbors, Connie came up and we went to dinner and then CJ watched Cayman so Jackie and I could get together with some of the girls in our neighborhood to learn about saving money and couponing. I hope I learned something. It was pretty intense.
Today, Cayman and I went to the Zoo. We have already been this year but it is a fun and easy thing to do. They were having bug day at the Zoo, but not insect bugs, Germ Bugs. They had a little germ you could get your picture with and a couple games to play and stickers. It was kind of cute.
Here are some pictures.


This is one of her doing a mean gorilla face sitting with the gorilla and one of her being happy. She did a good job on the mean face don't ya think?



Here is Cayman on the carousel and wouldn't ya know it, she just wanted to sit on the bench like a princess. I was Prince Phillip.



We haven't really had much going on here in the last week. I will be happy to have Cory home to help with Cayman. It is tough being a single parent even for just 2 days. Cayman sure challenges me. We both will be happy to have daddy back!
The pregnancy is slowly coming to an end, 10 more weeks to go. I can't believe it! Baby Cooper will be here soon. Yipee! I will post more later!

3 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Those pictures are so flippin cute of Cayman. I am using the one of her with the lions as my screen saver. That one of her being a gorilla is hilarious!!

segura2salazar said...

You look so cute! It sound like you girls had a bunch of fun, but you are right. It is always nice to have daddy back.

Jackie said...

It's been awhile since browsing blogs and I am taken back at much Cayman has grown up in the past few weeks! She must know that a new one is coming along soon! She is so cute, and you are SO adventurous! I can't believe all the fun stuff you do -- and you're even pregnant!