Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a little update!

Not much has been going on but I did get some cute pics of Cayman I wanted to put on here. Cayman has been in this phase of princesses for quite a while now and she loves to act out the different princesses and princes. She is so funny and cute. Connie found her these glass slipper shoes at JcPenneys and just had to get them for her.
Cayman has been wearing them every chance she gets. They are so cute and have a little heel. Its so grown up. Cayman loves them. I got her a cute polka dot dress and she wore it with her glass slippers on Sunday. So cute.

Cayman also loves to go through my closet and try on my shirts. She seems to try on something of mine at least 2 times a day. She also gets in my lingerie which I probably will need to put away in a higher place because she thinks the are princess gowns. Last night she put on my red and black nightie and said she was princess Jasmine from Aladdin. I was washing all her sleepgowns that are silky that she has to wear at night and during naps and any other time of day she can. She would live in the sleepgown if she could. Cayman just had to wear my silky to bed. It is crazy that she loves to wear my stuff, she gets so mad if it doesn't fit and will say "too big mommy." I tell her I know, Its my shirt. Of course it is to big. She will still try to wear it. My funny kid! As I am writing this she just comes upstairs with the silky nightie and says help me put on. Its 4 in the afternoon. She just can't stay dressed in anything. AHHH!!
We went to Hale theatre on Monday to exchange some of our tickets and they have stairs that start on one side and wind down to the other side. I could see in Cayman's eyes that was where Princesses walked. I told her it was okay to go up and come back down. She got this huge grin on her face and her eyes went all romantic and she pulls the corner of her shirt up like she is holding up a really long dress and she goes up the stairs and comes back down. It was so freaking cute and funny I wish I had taken a picture. She really has quite the imagination.
Right now some of her favorite shows are: Alice in Wonderland, Max and Ruby, Spongebob(which I hate) and Scooby doo. Very strange choices I think. She weighs 28 pounds and is learning lots of new words and lots of new things. Not all that are nice. She is in a phase that she will spit on us or the object that is making her upset and we tell her not to spit and then she will hit. I sure hope this phase doesn't last long. She is in swim lessons and loves the water. The other day she just crawled along the bottom of the pool totally submerged with eyes wide open and swam forever. She comes up for air and goes back down. She tells me she is Nemo. It was kind of freaking me out how long she would stay under, but that's what fish do.
I am doing great. Only 9 weeks left and then Baby Cooper will be here. I can't wait. Cayman asks every day when he will come. I hope she will be good with him. I still need to break her of the binky and get on the ball with the potty training. I don't have much time left. Cayman kisses my tummy still and talks to him through my belly button. She knows he can see her through there. The funny things kids do.
Cory bought himself a bike with a seat to take Cayman on rides. I need to get pics of them. She likes to ride with him and she wears her barbie helmet and its really cute.
This last pic is of Cayman eating a huge Costco Chocolate Chip Muffin. Its the size of her face. I will post more later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cayman is so funny. You need to take pictures of her in the Aurora dress and the polka dot one she holds out and curtsies with. I loved the look on her face when I said where is Cinderella Cayman, the prince found a glass slipper and needs to see if it will fit. The look on her face when I took it out of the box, and then when I put it on her and said it is a perfect fit. I loved how she stood and looked so demure and happy.

It was fun letting her think she was helping me sew tonight. Thanks for putting the evening together and especially for your help and support!!!

Love, Lit'l Grandma Connie

cassy said...

She is so stinkin cute! The best was at Paces when she was singing while holding her throat. Little girls are so fun. I hope Miya never finds "the drawer."

Anonymous said...

I have to check in on my princess before Grandma goes to bed. I love you Cayman.

Love, Lit'l Grandma Connie