Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Caymans 2nd Haircut!

After our awful experience with Cookie Cutters and the stylist there, Cory called and talked to the owner Ashlan who he went to school with. She was so nice and apologetic and then told him that she actually had to fire the stylist that next morning because she was not doing a good job. Ashlan told us to bring Cayman in and she would personally cut her hair. We took Cayman in today and Ashlan did a wonderful job. She was so nice and good to Cayman. Caymans little bob looks so cute and it was much better. Cayman got 2 suckers and a balloon. Ashlan even styled her hair and gave us a free haircut next time. It was a much better experience today. THANK YOU Ashlan for your help. We really didn't want to be so negative and you fixed the problem! We will be back!Here are some new pics of the new do!




4 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

That picture of Cayman basically hugging herself in the mirrior is hilarious! She sure knows she is a little cutie. She must have inherited the "vain" gene from her mom. I seem to recall many times when July would "hug" herself in the mirror, or make us look at pictures of how pretty she was! :) Just kidding, Jules!

ashlan said...

Im glad we could fix the problem and you are happy! You guys are such a cute family, and that baby is to die for......

Phillip and Melanee Ashton said...

wow, she looks like a little girl not a BABY!! Its really cute and I am glad the second time around went better! I sure miss her!

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing to do for my evening ritual to see my family. I love being reminded how cute my family is and seeing your pictures as the last thing before I say my prayers. Note I have added a Lit'l Grandma Connie picture to my web site. Mayber I will actually fill it out. Love you guys.