Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Monday, September 22, 2008

St. George getaway!
















We left for ST. George on Thursday morning with Trent and Ange. We got there around 2pm, the boys went golfing and us girls went and layed out by the pool. I haven't done that without having to chase Cayman around. It was really nice. That night we went dinner and and to see Les Miserables at the Tuachann amphitheatre. The show was amazing. It was really great. The next morning the boys went golfing again... and we went shopping! Of course it was really fun. We met and went to lunch and then we went to Walmart to get a couple things. I did a little Birthday shopping for Cayman. We came back and went to Q4U for dinner and then on to the Big River performance at Tuachann. This show was just as great if not better. They flood the stage and water was everywhere it was a wonderful show. I love to go to Tuachann it is always such a great atmosphere and wonderful actors. The next day we went to Zions and went Hiking. WE only did 2 hikes but it took us all day. We started at 10am and didn't get done until about 5:30pm. We did the emerald pools and then we hiked up the Narrows. We had water shoes and it was so awesome to get in the river and use our sticks and trek through rocks and water. What a fun experience. The scenery was beautiful and we had a really great time. That night we ate at IN n Out burger and then just sat in the hot tub and hung out. Sunday we slept in till 9:30am and then went to breakfast and headed home. It was a great weekend. There was only one bad thing about it and that was that Cayman was not with us. I had anxiety from not seeing her and everytime I called to check in I started crying. I really missed my little one. I called about 3 times a day and cried each time. It was really hard to leave her for that long. A big thanks to Melanee for coming up from Idaho to stay with Cayman and thanks to Connie for watching her Saturday night and Sunday. It was really nice to get away but also heartbreaking at the same time. I am just a big cry baby! I did a little reading on this trip and started the 1st Twilight book. I said I wouldn't read it because everyone is reading it, but i gave in. It really is good. I finished it this morning and am ready for book 2. I guess I am a follower. Well, that sums up our little weekend getaway. Now back to real life!

3 comments:

Maines said...

I totally didnt want to read twight either, and now I am obsessed. I have all four of them if you need to borrow them. I am glad you guys had a good time. Looks like fun.

C.J. and Jackie said...

Sure looks like fun, I guess I should have made the trip with Jackie and hung out with you guys, oh well, we will be home in two weeks, yeah!!!

Paul Rama said...

Your life reads like a novel from which I wish I'd read. You guys are always celebrating the greatest in life! And I love your clothes. If you come to California, you're going to have to be my "What Not To Wear" coach for at least a few hours.