Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Caymans First big girl Hair cut!

We decided after seeing Izzys pictures after her haircut at Cookie Cutters, we wanted to take Cayman there when her hair needed cut. We took her there last night because one just opened in West Bountiful and we thought Cayman would like it.
When we got there we noticed how cute it was but once we started, we realized the hairstylist had her 2 bratty kids there and no other stylist around...it made for an awful experience. Cayman was so cute to sit in the plane they had and to pick out a dvd she was ready. The whole time these 2 little boys were jumping on Caymans chair, spinning the wheel, and shaking the plane. The one kept wanting his mom to hold him and kept trying to get in between his mom and Cayman, I was so annoyed. Cayman was not sitting very still because these kids were bugging her and the stylist was yelling at her boys. I just couldn't believe how awful it was. I then asked her to trim her bangs and try to do something with the front of her hair and she looked at me like I was crazy. I said that I wasn't a hairstylist so I didn't know what needed done. She just kinda looked at me and I said its fine we are done with this. She didn't even style her hair.Needless to say, she told Cayman she could have a balloon and sucker when we were done and Cayman didn't get either. I just felt so bad that it was Caymans first real haircut and it was so awful and that we had to pay$15.95. What a waste. I will not ever go back there again. Her hair looks a little better and I posted some before and after pictures. We will need to get it done again real soon.



2 comments:

C.J. and Jackie said...

Cayman sure is a cutie, I bet she can't wait to have her favorite Aunt and Uncle back in Utah. Only two more weeks and we will be back to the Promise land (Bountiful) :)

Kalli said...

SO CUTE! Which one did you go to? We had a really great experience with Izze. It's funny how much a little haircut will do, they look so grown up!! Can you believe they're almost 2?!?