Every once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, Love gives us a Fairytale.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Temple Square for FHE

We went to Temple Square the other night to look at the lights. It was pretty nice outside and we had fun walking around. We took Connie with us and enjoyed our family home evening. It is always so pretty there and Cayman and Cooper loved looking at the twinkling of the lights. We went and saw the Christ statue and Cooper was in awe. He was smiling from ear to ear and I knew he knew that special man. What a feeling it was and brought tears to my eyes. I love this time of year! We also went and walked around the new Deseret Book. It was pretty nice inside and I saw this picture of Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus that I just love! It is so beautiful. Enjoy the pics.




1 comment:

Heather said...

so beautiful! but I'm a wimp when it comes to cold weather.